In the College of Communication, you will be assigned a faculty advisor who will help guide you in an effort to find your passion, all the while making progress toward your degree. Students take standard College of Communication core classes and have the opportunity to take introductory courses across different CCOM disciplines. Exploratory Communication students select a major by their sophomore year and still graduate on time.
Sample courses in this program could include:
- SW 266 – CCM – Media Literacy
- COM 101 – Rhetoric and the American Demo
- JR 112 – Introduction to Multimedia Journalism
- SPM 101 – Introduction to Sports Media
- MI 107 – Music Skills for Industry Professionals