Lacy School of Business
Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Major | Minor
You can funnel your passions into action through Butler’s Entrepreneurship and Innovation program. Real business start-up experiences, internships, and mentorships will guide you to craft something unique, make waves, and give you the skills you need to stand apart from competition. After graduation, you will be able to apply your innovative mindset to real-world situations putting you in the best position to take calculated risks.
Sample courses in this program include:
- EI201, Real Business Experience 1
- EI315, Creativity and Innovation
- EI325, Social Entrepreneurship
- EI353, International Entrepreneurship
- EI470, Entrepreneurial Consulting
- EI480, Corporate Entrepreneurship
Please visit the Butler University Bulletin for more course information.
- Data Science
- Management Innovation Systems